Fairy Cape


A totally festive look.. 
Christmas are so close and that's a cool idea how to get dressed for that day.. Chic, simple and warm!

One of the latest trends is capes, so I would like to show you how to combine them in a more formal way.. So.. over a simple black turtleneck I put a tartan scarf worn in a different way with a sleek belt around my waist and over all of them I wore my stylish m.a.d.e. couture cape to upgrade my look.. It really reminds me fairy tales, I felt like little red ridin hood..  p.s I love the velour bow detail on my neck..



Wait a minute.. I can imagine it also with trainers for a more casual look..

What do you think?

You can find exactly the cape you want HERE
 m.a.d.e. couture is the expert on them!

 m.a.d.e. couture clothing will totally showcase your sartorial self.. Think about it!

❤ Savina 







CAPE WITH BOW - m.a.d.e. couture
FAUX LEATHER PANTS - CALZEDONIA
POINTED PUMPS - ZARA
TURTLENECK - ZARA
TARTAN SCARF - ASOS

-------------

Get this look for $87+ on Lookastic: Beige Cape Coat, Black Turtleneck, Black Leather Skinny Pants, Black Leather Pumps

Comments

  1. Hi!
    Your outfit is very interesting

    Francesca from https://curlygirlswardrobe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon