Baby blue & Grey Loafers


Today I want to share with you my combination of women's loafers. It's more an office tomboy style.The key of a great look is to balance every detail and piece, that's why it's important to consider every piece before wearing and teaming it with the shoes. The best practice is to keep it simple and add some bright details such as my baby blue t-shirt. As you have already noticed, my loafers have quite masculine look, but what I really love about these shoes then it's an amazing vibe that gives you a smart look. 

Find my lovely shoes at Galleria Di Scarpe
(Mitropoleos 71, Thessaloniki)

They have a grey-olive tone color, did you notice that? Perfect for everyday, office, casual looks!

Like their FB page -Galleria Di Scarpe- to find out all the latest trends at shoes

Hope you like it!

❤ Savina 








PATENT LOAFERS - MARC BY MARC JAOBS via GALLERIA DI SCARPE
BABY BLUE TSHIRT - ZARA
DENIM LEGGINGS - CALZEDONIA
3/4 OVERSIZED COAT - S'NOB


Get this look for $41+ on Lookastic: Grey Coat, White Crew-neck T-shirt, Charcoal Skinny Jeans, Black Fringe Leather Loafers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon