Over The Knee Boots


New post is in town!

Welcome to my life the boots of my dreams. I've been looking these babies for ages. I've been swooning over them since I saw them and I just want to wear them all day, every day. Boots like this are absolutely essential in my eyes; a bit of footwear can add just a bit of an elegant twist to everyday plain outfits 

Don't you agree?

It's a french brand called What For and I found them at Galleria Di Scarpe (Mitropoleos 71 Thessaloniki) you can order them from their FB page too Galleria Di Scarpe

Savina








WHAT FOR OVER THE KNEE BOOTS via GALLERIA DI SCARPE
ZARA LEATHER SKIRT (old)
MASSIMO DUTTI TURTLE NECK (old)
H&M FEDORA HAT
ASOS OVERSIZED TARTAN SCARF

Get this look for $85+ on Lookastic: Black Plaid Shawl, Black Crew-neck Sweater, Black Fringe Leather Mini Skirt, Black Suede Over The Knee Boots

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon