Camel & Brogues


Although this outfit is totally austere and simple I loved it, I love this kind of dresses, so comfy and warm for everyday errands. I combined it with one of my most comfortable shoes, my spanish Castaner lace-ups which I bought almost a month ago. These stylish shoes feature a platform sole for a trendy look without sacrificing comfort-ability.
You can find them at Galleria Di Scarpe (Thessaloniki, Mitropoleos 71) and If you noticed they're dark brown!

P.S The only thing I want to invest my money is footwear!!!

Savina







CASTAÑER DARK BROWN LEATHER LACE UP SHOES via GALLERIA DI SCARPE
ASOS OVERSIZED KNIT DRESS & LEATHER BAG

Get this look for $49+ on Lookastic: Tan Sweater Dress, Black Chunky Leather Oxford Shoes, Tan Backpack

Comments

  1. Sooooo beautifu… Love the photos
    With Love
    Daphnia
    xxxx
    http://life-report.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τι πανέμορφο φόρεμα είναι αυτό! Θέλω κι εγώ κάτι τέτοιο,αν και σε μένα αυτό θα είναι μάξι! χαχα
    Σου πάει τρελά πάντως! Ψάχνω κι εγώ κάτι τέτοιο!

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon