Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Flower Kimono


BEST KIMONO EVER

Finally I am here with a brand new post with the new trend: kimono..
Throw it over simple and monochrome pieces and it will look gorgeous

So... 
Do you like my way?

Oh do you notice my new hair color..? I dye them black/darkest brown..
Like them?


-DON'T MISS THE CHANCE TO WIN A 50$ GIFT CARD FROM CHOIES TO BUY YOUR NEW SWIMWEAR-


ONE DAY LEFT..

This post is dedicated to my best supporter Xrysa from FASHIONISM
Love you 





  ph: Anna D
FLOWER TASSEL KIMONO HERE
ASOS BAGGY LEATHER PANTS
BERSHKA CROP TOP
CLIC JEWELS LUNCH BAG
ASOS WATCH
ZARA HEELS
GREEN MIRRORED SUNNIES HERE


7 comments:

  1. από τα πιο ωραία!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this look is perfect!
    i adore your Kimono
    and your Body is so perfect <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally special piece must be in all our wardrobes.

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look! <3
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...