In Daily Rotation


A lot of you asked me what products I use in my everyday life so here are the products I currently use in my daily rotation..

Savina


1.KORRES pomegranate soap for oily skin (although I don't have oily skin this soap is perfect for my normal skin too).
2.AVON eye cream youth minerals.
3.KORRES quince lipbalm love this product cause it melts on my lips and offers a pink shiny,tinted finish.
4.NIVEA AQUA EFFECT CREAM for normal skin a very hydrating cream
5.BALEA HYDRATING CAPSULES I use them twice a week
6.APIVITA LIP CARE with black currant love the color and the smell
7.LIERAC intense rehydrating balm 
8.BOURJOIS bronze poudre I use it as terracotta, it smells like chocolate.I'd never go out without dusting my cheeks,my face lit up immediately
9.MAC concealer NW20 that color I use it only on winter in summer I use the darker one. I just love MAC products they re all so professional
10.MAC foundation NW20
11.MAC concealer brush 193
12.MAC foundation brush 187 I use this for lightweight applicatio beacause I don't want the "mask" effect.

Comments

  1. Τα mac ειναι υπεροχα τα χρησιμοποιω και γω

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ ωραία τα προιόντα της καθημερινοτητας σου. Μου αρεσαν πολυ

    Φιλια
    Μαιρη

    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. όμορφα! Πολλά τα χρησιμοποιώ και εγώ :)

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the Bourjois bronzer it really smells amazing and Mac make up are really the best, great post dear :)



    themagicstyle-by-nari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essentials for beauty Queens like you!!! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon