You may call me a lipstick addict

Ok,today let's talk about make up stuff. I strongly believe that the choice of make up is as important as clothes ,so for starters let me represent you some of my favourite lipsticks. Basically, i like pop colours,they are more funky and girlish than the nude which i prefer mostly for smokey eyes.In the future posts i will show you my whole make up collection, stay tuned!! Have a nice Sunday.Giota

this is my first and ultimate love! Dior lipsticks are by far my favourite ones. 
red-orange:Dior addict No 638
light pink with sequins:Dior addict No 579
dark cherry:Dior addict No 673

 Mac is the brand with countless colours of lipsticks for every taste.
orange colour:Vegas volt 
fuchsia colour:Girl about town

 pink colours are matching perfect with blonde hair,so i wear them a lot lately:
horizontal:Sephora Rouge R13
cross:bright pink bought from a local shop and it was really cheap
last but not least the only nude colour in my collection and also the only Chanel i own
Rouge Coco:02

So what do you think? Hope you enjoyed this post as i did.kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon